Small-cap execs do their best to avoid unnecessary dilution. But conflicts of interest and misinformation are everywhere. We’ll provide you with the missing cheat sheet to smarter financings.
- Why data is your friend and how to time a financing for maximum value
- Being much more intentional and quantitative in selecting an investment bank
- If you think PIPE is a “four-letter” word, you need to understand them better
- Why a “registered direct” (RD) can be a smart CFO’s best friend… or worst enemy
- When convertible preferred stock is really… debt
- The most important things you never knew about hedge fund accounting
- The ins/outs of ATMs, and why they’re often not as advertised
- Demystifying equity lines & staying out of trouble with convertible notes
- Warrants: the good, the bad, and the ugly
Complete course video
"The single best resource you will find..."
"Simply put, this is the single best resource you will find regarding small-cap financings. I say this as both an institutional investor and someone who has served on multiple public company boards. If you are an officer or a director and you think you already have these topics mastered, think again. Do yourself a favor and take this course."